- The National Autonomous University Of Mexico’s Office of the Ombudsman for Academic Rights’ statement regarding the issue presented by student Alejandro Enrique Gallardo Enríquez, in relation to the Faculty of Engineering and the Institute of Astronomy (see document).
- The National Autonomous University Of Mexico’s Office of the Ombudsman for Academic Rights’ statement regarding the file submitted to the Institute of Biotechnology relating researchers Alejandra Bravo and Mario Soberón (see document).
- Human Rights’ Analysis at UNAM in Observatory TV Show broadcasted by TV UNAM, with Alfredo Sánchez Castañeda Ph.D. (Ombudsman for Academic Rights), Pedro Salazar Ugarte Ph.D. (Director of the Institute of Legal Research) and Guadalupe Barrena Ph.D. (broadcasted on June 23th, 2015).
- With the purpose of favoring inclusion and accessibility to people with visual handicaps, the Office of the Ombudsman for Academic Rights published the Guide of rights and duties of UNAM’s students in Braille, being distributed in libraries of the different schools and faculties (published in the Gazette on June 15th).
- Loteria Nacional para la Asistencia Pública’s Commemorative raffle for the Office of the Ombudsman of Academic Rights’ 30th anniversary (published in the Gazette on June 4th, 2015).
- Appointment of Ombudsman of Academic Rights, Alfredo Sánchez Castañeda Ph.D. by the Commission of Academic Legislation of the Academic Council (published in the Gazette on April 23th, 2015).
- Note about the Office of the Ombudsman of Academic Rights’ legal nature, principles and challenges published on the newspaper El Universal (September 5th).
- The invitation from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, the Ombudsman of Academic Rights participated in a summer course, where he analyzed the challenges faced by this type of Ombudsman (published in the Gazette on September 1st, 2014).
- An agreement which establishes institutional policies for the protection of Human Rights within the National Autonomous University of Mexico (published in the Gazette on June 5th, 2014).
- Academic personnel, Ombudsman of Academic Rights and representatives of federal authorities participated the Forum: Foro, Acutalidad, Retos y Prospectiva de la Reforma Constitucional en Materia de Derechos Humanos 2011-2014 (published in the Gazette on June 12th, 2014).